Fitness and Kettlebells for Women

... try the kettlebell and you'll never be the same, I promise ...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Kettlebell Goddess Workout

My latest issue of Vitalics magazine arrived a week or two ago, and I was ecstatic to find that a new DVD specifically designed for us women has just been released! It is called the Kettlebell Goddess Workout and includes a full 2 hours and 25 minutes of workouts to focus on your abs, lower body, or whatever you'd like. I'm super-excited and would have already gotten it for a mere $29.95 if I didn't think I'd be ruining Santa's surprise. It will be such an awesome DVD to focus on in the New Year, after the eating holidays are over. ;-)

Guess what? It's already in our Courage Corner, so check it out and it will be shipped to you directly from the good folks at Dragondoor. If you try it out before I do, please let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home