Fitness and Kettlebells for Women

... try the kettlebell and you'll never be the same, I promise ...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

a workout with ... balls ;-)

So, here we are. I have been thinking about the focus of this blog and have settled on what has worked for me. Rather than focusing on too broad of a topic, I am going to post often about kettlebells. It is what I know, what I use, and frankly, what works best... at least for me, as well as for my husband. I can't wait to show you numbers and great results.

As a moderator of an online community focusing on fitness for women, I do get a lot of questions about kettlebells, so it makes perfect sense that this blog should be dedicated to answering those questions. I also plan to provide you with a lot of helpful links and information. I don't want you to feel like you are stepping into an advertisement!

Below you see my first review of one of the DVDs I use exclusively. I will be reviewing the second half of that set soon. Please continue to check back as I get this website off the ground! And thanks for visiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home